Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gracie's drunk adventure

I had to sit there. I couldn't see clear since my head was spinning.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ssssure."

His face was serious. I think he was thinking really hard. It's the perfect time. I thought.  Or was it really?

I stared at him like no other girl would. I would smile whenever we caught each others eyes. The giggly person in me usually came out when I was drunk.  Alcohol blocks your senses and self-control so it was normal. I didn't feel like I was in trouble, oh no. At least, I didn't care what happened to me during that time. I wanted something so bad to happen, which is the reason why I didn't leave.  All of a sudden, he asked:

"Gracie... Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." I smiled.

He came up to me close and he touched my lips. Slowly, I made my way through his mouth. The butterflies I felt in my stomach was unexpected. He pulled back, but it felt too soon. I think he knew it too which is why he kissed me again. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever had. He tasted like red velvet cake, and I smelled his clothes. Burberry. I thought it was. His skin felt smooth when he touched my hand. His body rigid, when I put my hand on his chest.

"Gracie?"

"Yes?"

"You should go sleep,"

Laying on his bed, I deliberately turned my back against him. I closed my eyes and he was still awake. I think he watched over me while I slept the whole night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment