Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Everything was fine until...


2 am
Japan Time
BLDG 3333
Room 402


I couldn’t sleep. A lot of things ran through my mind. There was this feeling that I could not shake off.  There are thoughts that ran through my mind that I could not erase.

I asked if you are ok. You responded in a flirtatious way.  Henceforth, you have lost full awareness. Alas, you are not the only one. As I approached you, my mind ran debating if I should. So I took the opportunity to hold your hand and asked if my lips can engage yours. And softly you said, “Yes”.

 My lips made its way to yours. My hands wrapped around your fingers. Your hold became more tighter as we become one. I savored every moment of it. It felt like it was eternal. It was so great, that I held back and looked at you in the eye. There was sadness in your eyes. As if they were saying “save me”. I let go of your hold and wrapped my arms around you. My lips returned to yours. I took the chance to make this last forever.

The moment was sweet. It is so sweet; I thought this is too good to be true.

But I didn’t let this feeling get the best of me.  I released my hold and stepped away from you. As I exclaimed “you’re drunk. Just rest and you’ll be fine”, you fell back to my throne.

The moment was done. I rested on my couch as I gave way to your need of a place to lay rest. Sacrifices have to be done for those who you love. Apparently, I was in love. But the feeling was interrupted by a simple text message. I glanced where the sound emanated from.

It was her phone.

I looked and my heart fell.

(Text Message: I love you. I wish I could see you)

The name was not recalled. But the feelings were shattered.

How can this be?


No comments:

Post a Comment