Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gracie's Entry #2

Ang cute niya.

I thought to myself.  I definitely took work very seriously, but you can't help but notice the men you work with.  Being in the military and all, everyone looked the same. Don't get me wrong, I love a man in uniform. No matter how much is covered up with those cami uniforms, you can still tell who was cute and had a sexy body right underneath. Oh did he have a sexy body underneath.

He's talking to my co-worker. Dang. Maybe he'll ask to hang out tonight.

I turned around and walked through the patient rooms. There were still plenty of patients, considering I worked with Family Practice.  It wasn't the most relaxed place, but definitely not the most hectic either.  I made my way through my boss' office to ask her if I could get a cup of coffee since patients haven't arrived yet.  She agreed, knowing that I was only temporary.

I passed the toilets, right at the pharmacy, into the quarterdeck and by the elevators.  I gleamed towards the  most delightful thing I see every time I came to work. Ah. Seattle's best.  Besides Starbucks, Seattle's best was my all time favorite.

One raspberry mocha kiss please.

I said to the barista. She smiled and took my money as I stood to the side and watch her make my morning drink.  You see, the reason why I love this drink is because they put a small bar of chocolate at the side. Oh my goodness do I love my chocolate. I mean, who doesn't?  I felt my heart stop the moment I took a sip.  I find it humorous as it happens every single time.  By the end of the hallway I saw him walking again holding a bunch of papers on his hand looking worried. I bit my lip and turned away. He smiled. I saw it, at the corner of my eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment