Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Prologue

Hi! I'm Gracie.

I know I'm a stranger to you, so I'm going to tell you more about myself.

I am petite with long black hair, chinky brown eyes, and youthful facial features. Ah, but don't let the asian in me fool you. I've lived a long life in this world, a memorable one in fact. Most of which I can remember. But there's only one thing that strips out of my mind everyday I wake up.

Him.

Yes, I am talking about him.

Jay Westbrook. 

The man I call my husband. We weren't married, but we ran away and swore to each other that we wouldn't look back.

If something happened to you, I probably wouldn't find another woman.  I would probably die old and alone.

This is what he always told me.
Every single day, I forget little things about him: his face, the smell of his cologne, and even the way he smiled. It always makes me sad when I forget and try to remember, which is why I am writing this blog. It's sad to gradually forget about someone, so I'm going to start from the very beginning. The very first time we met.




No comments:

Post a Comment