Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Prologue.

Hey! Im Jay.

I am also a stranger in these parts, but here's a quick info about me.

Nothing much to say but I am a simple person equipped with a very complex mind. Although seen as an ordinary individual, let not the physical appearance confuse you. Been in the Service long enough to know that life that you live is valued by the minutes you spend with your love ones, your dreams, and your passions. Until I met her.

Gracie Millais-Scott.

The woman who I surrendered my heart and given her the title "My Wife".

Same as what she said "I've lived a long life in this world", but mine had a different outcome. Memories have been stored and made as a reference to not mess up when occasions arise. Until our pathways crossed. All of that changed in a heartbeat.  Because of her, I have not been this happy in my life. Really nothing much to say for my part. But for this I know:

She's my bestfriend.
She's my better half.
She's my worst enemy.
She's my happiness.
She's my life.
And most of all,

She is the one who I love the most.


How did I meet her? Well, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment